The RiteCare For Your Employees
Open 7 Days
How do you know if we are Rite for your company?
- Experts in Work Related Injuries
- Convenient Locations
- Prompt Treatment
- Complete Drug-Testing Program (See Drug Testing Hialeah for more information)
- Physical Examinations
- Timely and Consistent Reporting
- Full Range of Medical Services
- Centralized Case Management
- On-Site Pharmacy
- On-Site X-Ray
- Tailored Services to Meet Your Company
The Rite Solution
Ritecare Medical Center provides your company an easier and faster solution. Ritecare Occupational medicine was created with one simple focus: to get your employees back to work as fast as possible.
We know that choosing a medical provider for Work-Related Injuries is an important business decision. Ritecare Medical Center can make a difference for your business. Our medical providers are especially trained in occupational medicine and posses the knowledge and expertise to deal with all types of workers’ compensation injuries. We treat injured employees promptly, minimize lost time and return the injured employee to work as soon as possible.
Working with Employers
RiteCare Medical Center works to create a proactive relationship with employers through:
- Direct communication concerning the injury and the injured worker
- Maintaining satisfaction and a return-to-work focus
- Developing strategies to reduce work related injuries and associated costs
We are comprised of a multi-disciplinary team of occupational health specialists including physicians, nurses, therapists, counselors, and case managers. We work with staff in the Emergency Center and other areas to ensure effective care when injuries do occur.
Ritecare Medical Center is available before accidents happen in order evaluate the employees and their work site environment in order to promote and maximize safety, health, and productivity. We provide a wide range of programs and services on a contract basis, with each contract tailored to meet the particular needs of the company. Our staff communicates and coordinates with all providers involved from accident to final discharge. We are committed to reducing loss time by our return to work policy.